1. You are not getting the results that you desire from your current plan.
2. You know that you want to start exercising and eating better but you do not know where to start. A personal trainer can help to set you on the right track.
3. You are bored with your current workout and you have no idea how to change it.
4. You need someone to push you and make you work harder when you work out.
5. You want to learn all about how to exercise effectively so that when you work out on your own it is better.
6. You need someone to hold you accountable for your exercise and the added motivation to get you to workout.
7. You have an injury that you need to learn how to work out with, without doing further damage.
8. You want someone to supervise your workouts to make sure that you are doing the exercises correctly and not wasting time.
9. You are training for an event and you want to make sure that you are training correctly and getting the maximum benefit.
10. You want to workout at home or outside of a gym but are unsure what to do.